Please check out the following Cat Sitter Q&As to see if were a good fit for each other.
1. When you become part of the Pet Nanny team, you will be considered part of the family.
2. Currently, we are only able to offer casual employment with the intention of introducing part time positions in the near future for the right people.
3. The best thing The Pet Nanny can offer you is pretty much the best in thing world, which is opportunity to spend time with animals.
1. Flexible availability.
2. We are not looking for seasonal or short term help, we are looking for someone wanting to join our team for a minimum of 6 months. The longer, the better!
3. A reliable car, with a valid insurance (in your name) and valid Victorian drivers License.
4. You must be 18 years or older.
5. A smart phone with internet access
6. Health insurance or Medicare
7. Clean criminal record
The following are our requirements:
1. You must love love love cats and be passionate about their well-being
2. We believe Integrity is the most important pilar within our company.
3. You have to be reliable as our fur families are counting on you!
Currently we are looking for help in the following municipalities:
Melbourne CBD, City of Yarra, City of Darebin and City of Banyule.
You will get paid weekly
You will start on casual basis at the rate of $25 per hour.
You are completely on the books, meaning you will be a casual employee.
We are a young, successful and growing company, which has a lot of Love to give! We can’t grow without our wonderful employees. If you are up to it, we would be very happy to train you into a Assistant Manager, Manager or whomever else we will need at that time. We will have positions, which will need to be filled; promoting from within is a great way to go!
Ready to fill out a job application?
Then click through below…